Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Is there a way to order on Amazon without people in my household knowing?

I'm living with my parents because times are tough right now and I'd like to order private stuff off of amazon and I don't want them to know about it. I don't want a package to show up on my front door and they ask "What is this?" normally it is too private to share with them what it is.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Go to UPS or Fed Ex store and rent a a box.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The easiest way to hide your purchases from your family is through an Amazon Household Account. This option is for Prime members only, allowing you to share Amazon benefits with another adult, teens, and children in your household.

• 2 months ago

Yes, you rent a post office box and have it shipped there.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

have it delivered to an Amazon locker

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pick up at a nearby Locker.  A bunch of them in my area. At any given time they may not have room at a certain location and that can vary.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Amazon provides an option to deliver to a nearby Amazon Locker, so you can get your item without it being delivered to your front door.

• Scott
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Amazon has kiosks now at most convenience stores.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.