Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Is there a way to order on Amazon without people in my household knowing?

I'm living with my parents because times are tough right now and I'd like to order private stuff off of amazon and I don't want them to know about it. I don't want a package to show up on my front door and they ask "What is this?" normally it is too private to share with them what it is.

Go to UPS or Fed Ex store and rent a a box.

• ?

The easiest way to hide your purchases from your family is through an Amazon Household Account. This option is for Prime members only, allowing you to share Amazon benefits with another adult, teens, and children in your household.

Yes, you rent a post office box and have it shipped there.

• Judy

have it delivered to an Amazon locker

Pick up at a nearby Locker.  A bunch of them in my area. At any given time they may not have room at a certain location and that can vary.

• fcas80

Amazon provides an option to deliver to a nearby Amazon Locker, so you can get your item without it being delivered to your front door.

• Scott

Amazon has kiosks now at most convenience stores.