Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Is this normal? ?

I started growing in my wisdom teeth at 17. Now at age 21, my top wisdom teeth are still growing in and they still hurt. How long does it take for wisdom teeth to fully grow in?

I can't understand why people ask for medical advice from y/a users. Most of us aren't trained medical people.

This is a very serious condition and can result in multiple bites to the inner cheek.

• James

Depends on the person. Only a dentist can tell you if they are growing in correctly or will need to be removed before it messes something up. I got mine removed after they grew in when I was 23