Is my rap good?

I want to be a famous rapper rate my rap and tell me what you think.

I got the wisdom of a angel and the heart of a lion and I spit strait fire. And killing this rapping stuff giving my fans everything they desire.that real stuff yo . You got to feel it yo.

I keep it real and be a true Christian but I dont understand why these dudes wearing true religion but ain't true to they religion.

I'm just trying to tell my people not to live like evil zombies. I'm just trying to tell my people to have god holy spirit glow inside them. just have faith and believe and you will do great things. And know that god is the only one that can give you true peace. Dont listen to all the lies they just trying to distort your mind. Be smarter think harder be more divine.

• Yeah you’d make a good writer but I need to hear you spit something. 

• blank

The lyrics seem great written.The only way to really tell is to record you Rapping it to detemine how good of a Rapper as a whole that you are.

it sounds good to me

• ?

Almost as good as this classic:

https://youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE

No.