Anonymous

How is it racist that I don't want to live near black people?

I am black myself, and I currently live near trashy black people in an apartment building. All I hear is bad things about mostly black neighborhoods, and I see why. I've lived here since I was 4 for 14 years. It's become extremely ghetto and ratchet with stupid people blasting music all day and throughout the night, ratchet ghetto *** kids who threaten to kill me become I hate them and won't say hi to them, and retardation all around, pacing from parent to child. In white neighborhoods, trashiness does not exist nearly as much in black neighborhoods. So anyone who calls me racist for this is dumb themselves.

"Black stop being a victim. No one owes you. Your life, education and prosperity are in your hands only. Why black schools are associated with something bad? That's because you yourself don't want to deal with your own sh-t but expect someone else to do job for you. Get smarter, raise the % of educated people in your community.... and your schools will become better, and better future for your children."

From a youtube comment.

Brother X, what the **** are you talking about?

Favorite Answer

True very true.....

Whether you like it or not people are judged by their actions stereo typical response generates a basic survival instinct, again people are judged by their actions and nothing more, that’s truly the “woke” America that I’m looking for

Maybe - maybe not.  It depends on many things.  I know many wealthy people who would not dream of moving home to live in a council house or even a privately owned 2 or 3 bedroomed house.  They want to be in an area where people are similar to themselves in interests, financial status and, maybe ethnicity.

Wealthy BLACK people would feel exactly the same on this issue.  Colour of their skin would not be the main factor, fitting in socially would be the more important.

I agree. That's your own point of view. They have awful predominantly black areas. Maybe report it.

If you're black I'm white

• ?

Here's what's "racist" about what you said, son:

You state that you don't want to live "near black people".  That means you don't want to live near ANYONE WHO IS BLACK.

That's DIFFERENT from saying you don't want to live near any people who are "extremely ghetto and ratchet with stupid people blasting music all day and throughout the night".  

Here's what racists NEVER, EVER get:  The behavior you don't like IS A DIFFERENT THING from the skin color you associate it with.  There are millions upon millions of black people who AREN'T "extremely ghetto and ratchet with stupid people blasting music all day and throughout the night".  Racists don't think very well, so they confuse that detestable behavior with skin color, and then assume that the behavior results from people having black skin.

To put it in a more abstract, academic way, racists believe that 1) all Humanity is divided into clades called "races"...(every individual belongs to one "race" or another)...and that 2) each "race" has its own characteristic strengths and weaknesses...and that  3) each individual will reflect the strengths and weaknesses that are characteristic of his or her "race".  Those three beliefs define "race-ism".

What you've done, by saying you don't like loud, boorish, threatening neighbors and so you don't want to live next to black people, is YOU'VE asserted that being loud, boorish & threatening IS A CHARACTERISTIC of the black "race" and that ALL BLACK PEOPLE reflect that "racial" weakness.  That's why you won't live next to ANY of them.

That's textbook racism, right there.  There's nothing illegal about it.  It doesn't make you a "bad" person.  It's just a bit stupid.  But don't worry.  There are plenty of stupid people in the world.  That's not an incurable condition.  You can recover from it.

Now, if you'd said "How is it racist that I don't want to live next to people who are extremely ghetto and ratchet with stupid people blasting music all day and throughout the night?" then that WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RACIST.

Then shoot them, the law of self-defence allows you to defend yourself against threats to your life (they are threatening your life after all from there own words)