Poll: What emotion are you feeling right now?

• Jesere
    Favorite Answer

Content,  happy, calm and relaxed 

• ?

Chilled like the weather. 

I'm having that emotion where I'm optimistic and think I can conquer the world and achieve great things ! ^_^

Reality:

lol

A bit of everything really - annoyance, a bit of anger, confusion and helplessness. But those feelings are passing now, and I'm starting to feel more calm, at peace and even in a fun state.

• Adele

Everyone has insecurities, very little things we do not like regarding ourselves...

Let ME tell you a bit regarding myself...

observing the world and knowing I’m not too old to make a major change if I want to, thinking however lucky I’m to own my health, thinking however my need is to be required once I think about these things I return to only 1 conclusion that life is what it's. I’ll always be grateful for this life. as a result of this life has given ME several things. it's given ME pain that created me feel like I cannot take it any longer and it's also given ME heart-exploding happiness. it's given ME friends, family Hopefully no enemies.

All I know in the end is that life is beautiful in whatever way it is.

I'm currently feeling unfufilled.

Right now? Sorta blah

Apathy and worry 

• Nicole

kinda still tired i just woke up 

Happy🌸.