Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Poll: What emotion are you feeling right now?

61 Answers

Relevance
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Content,  happy, calm and relaxed 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Chilled like the weather. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm having that emotion where I'm optimistic and think I can conquer the world and achieve great things ! ^_^

Reality:

lol

• 1 month ago

A bit of everything really - annoyance, a bit of anger, confusion and helplessness. But those feelings are passing now, and I'm starting to feel more calm, at peace and even in a fun state.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adele
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Everyone has insecurities, very little things we do not like regarding ourselves...

Let ME tell you a bit regarding myself...

observing the world and knowing I’m not too old to make a major change if I want to, thinking however lucky I’m to own my health, thinking however my need is to be required once I think about these things I return to only 1 conclusion that life is what it's. I’ll always be grateful for this life. as a result of this life has given ME several things. it's given ME pain that created me feel like I cannot take it any longer and it's also given ME heart-exploding happiness. it's given ME friends, family Hopefully no enemies.

All I know in the end is that life is beautiful in whatever way it is.

• 1 month ago

I'm currently feeling unfufilled.

• 1 month ago

Right now? Sorta blah

• 1 month ago

Apathy and worry 

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

kinda still tired i just woke up 

• 2 months ago

Happy🌸.       

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.