Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What makes a man want to marry you ?

Me and my boyfriend have dated for 2 years . He said since day one he would marry me but I knew that he had  a lot of feelings for other people as well. We had several arguments due to him talking to other women . He also talked about all of his ex's a lot. Up until last thanksgiving these arguments continued then I began talking to other guys. He found out and said it broke his heart. From that point something changed. He is now much more open and has even purchased a ring and has told all of my friends and family that is is determined to marry me this year. We ever argue different. Before he would blow up and it would be a yelling match but now he remains calm and focuses on understanding my point of view and we actually reach resolution. He leaves his phone around me and makes all of his phone calls in front of me. He even broke down crying professing his love for me. Is this because he wants to change and is afraid of losing me or is it a tactic to lock me in then he will go back to his old ways? How does a man just completely choose you in months ? (I am a 22 year old young lady)

jhorts and monkeys and tiddies and *** and uh 

I think he realized he messed up by talking about his exs a lot and just saying things that you don't say to somebody you love. So he's changed to show you that he wants you to stick around and he doesnt wanna lose you. If he goes back to his old ways after going that far and doing better then you have to decide if that's someone you want in your life. Life is crazy enough and the world around us is constantly changing so stability is nice. 

Why do you want a man who apparently has no love or respect for you? Are you okay with sharing him with other women? If not move on, otherwise you can look forward to a life of hell and chaos with him!

Being everything he’s looking for in a woman 💁🏼‍♀️

I'm 39 and have never had a girlfriend so from my unique and probably unorthodox viewpoint I'd say if she is attractive and seems to accept me for who I am I'd propose if I could get to a point where I don't feel like I'm going to be shot down... i.e. numerous dates not necessarily being official dates if I determine that the weren't really dates and she just hung out with me to get out of the house since she lived with her dad not that I've necessarily been through that scenario not that I necessarily haven't... *Inhales a deep breath*

• ?

He now knows how it feels when someone does what he does.He got a taste of his own medicine and hated how it feels.It changed his attitude and gave him a wake up call.That's all it took. Always look for someone's qualities but also look for the warning signs while you're at it.If something isnt right,there's a reason for it. Watch for other red flags and warning signs.Its a hard lesson to learn but it worked in your favour.

his wiener wants it

This is typical one-side thought. It's complex inside a phase of romance. Don't take a romance guy's words too seriously cause he only wheedles you into a relationship. You have to be sober to think over what he practically wants.  Analyze his motivation and personal character. If you are willing to live with him long and admire him a bit, he is kind and has good traits which you think good, then you should learn to jostle him gradually to lead the direction. Just as you said those above. But you should be patient and ginger. Push your way slightly and skilled. That animal is easy to rein if you smart enough.

If you are 22, you have no business getting married. If he’s 22 as well, expect a quick divorce. 

I believe this is all a pile of BS.... for a start, no one describes themself as 'a young lady' unless they are talking BS. You are either trying to drag some kind of attention out of people, which is odd... and sad.