Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 2 months ago

If a family member took your car without your permission, would you have them locked up for Grand Theft Auto?

why cant you just play the game without locking your family up? did they take your computer away?

F**K,  NO.

Just because I went to ADC  does NOT   mean I'd ever want any family/friends there. Many often cant get work with a record.

Stop thinking Only of Yourself.

Yes, I  Can get them "locked up". Anyone can. But,  I Won't. No one here has Any idea of the humiliation, the alienation, the possible civil suits it would cause. Unless They also spent 4 years in ADC?

You need to install a hidden killswitch.

I'd be rather angry if my family took my car without permission.

Buy a steering wheel lock.

• Anton

YOU cannot legally lock up anyone.

If you call for the cops they will tell you it is a personal problem.

Not if YOU have to BAIL THEM OUT.

Yes, if that was the only way to get it back. When we were young, my little brother used to take my car when his gas was low, leaving me to take his car and buy gas to get where I needed to go. We never got the cops on each other. We talked about it.

Yes, if I did not get the car back.  Theft insurance would require me to report the theft to the police in order to get coverage.

• arther

the beating would begin they would prefer to be locked up.