Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

How come people think that this video game is poisoning my brain?

So I recently got a PS4 and I've been fooling around with it. I got grand theft auto and I love this game so much cause I can commit crime and kill people and rob banks without issues. Yesterday in the game, I robbed a bank in the game and shot people and used a bomb to blew the safe door and took the money and then blew up the bank. I also shot a bunch of cops in the head when they confronted me after I got out of the bank. There was a shootout between me and the cops and the video game character I was playing called the cops pigs and said " Eat this you sack of whizz pig." I thought it was so funny and satisfying. My brother in law and my family thinks that this game is poisoning my brain and is making me become violent. Why do people think that this game is corrupting my mind ?? Where is the proof that it is corrupting people's mind and making them go commit crime in real life ???

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

So is that where you've been for the past week holed up in your messy bedroom with a PS playing GTA!   ROTFLOL.   But congratulations on  not whining about your fantasies on YA for longer than usual

Nobody thinks it corrupted your mind, your mind was already corrupted.  You've been posting your delusions that you are some sort of vigilante, bad boy, mad dog killer for years.

According to your previous posts you have already committed crimes.  But then that is just total BS, just like this post.   

Being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

so thats what you have been doing all week!  who did you steal money from to get the PS4?

Your mind is already corrupted and full of rubbish. Play the game and stop posting here as you keep promising.