Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Cm on dont you think since every religion has its own god?

Doesn’t make religion comical and shows how we believe in anything they feed us ! 

Hey my god is better than urs no my god is better than yours 🤪

It’s like midget wrestling! Pointless 

Update:

It’s not the same god ... cuz if it was , Muslims would be eating porks too and bacon 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They don't all have their own god.  Some have the same god.  Some don't have any god.  Some have many gods.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't care who, what, where people legally worship ... keep it out of politics. The right wing just used God to object to an equality issue about transgender.

• 2 months ago

--  Your whole statement is false.

--  Christians, Jews and Muslims believe in the same GOD, but call him by different names.

]--  Buddhists do not have a God.

--  Hindus have several Gods, all with different names and roles.--  Animists have different Gods, and celled by different names and have different roles.

--  Agnostics do not know whether to believe in a God or not.--  Atheists do not believe in a God.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.