Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Would you agree to deporting illegal immigrants?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They are > illegal aliens < and yes, I would support doing all the things we need to do to discourage people from entering the USA illegally. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yesssssssssssssss

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

HERE IS THE BEST SOLUTION TO OUR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEM:

1.  $10,000 FINE TO EMPLOYER FOR ANY ILLEGAL ALIEN WORKING FOR THEM, DOUBLING THE FINE EACH TIME THEY ARE GOT

2.  MAKE ILLEGALS INELIGIBLE FOR ANY GOVERNMENT BENEFITS

3.  ONE YEAR OF HARD LABOR FOR THE FIRST TIME CAUGHT ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY

4.  5 YEARS HARD LABOR SECOND TIME CAUGHT ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY

5.  THIRD TIME WE WILL JUST SHOOT YOU THAT WAY WE KNOW YOU WON'T BECOMING BACK THE FORTH TIME

• 1 month ago

Not right now.  First, the U.S. needs them here too much; it can't get enough legal immigrants.  Second, in many cases, deporting them is illegal, because they've requested asylum and we haven't completed the steps necessary to determine whether the qualify.  Third, many of them would be murdered if they were deported, in some cases with weapons that the U.S. supplied to the murderers that forced them to come here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

of course they should be deported.. or put in jail.  they are breaking one of our laws.  The idiots commie dems who help them break our laws should be deported to.. or in jail!  And no, I don't care where you send them!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

YUP! 100%          

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I agree with following the law in a country and the law is in place to deport/remove illegals

• 1 month ago

Yes. Only allow Legal Managed Immigration.

But those protected as "Dreamers" who were raised in the USA at the expense of American Taxpayers should be allowed to become Citizens. It would be foolish to waste that investment and many of those "Dreamers" are more like American Citizens than Mexican.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, because of the illegal part.  I really don’t get why many people can’t understand the difference between lawful and illegal immigration.  

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

yea i would, there are plenty of people who work to get there papers in order to legally cross over, so the illegal immigrants kind of ruin it for others most of the time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.