Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

why does bullying increase in middle school ?

is it all because of puberty? If we could prevent people from entering puberty, could we slash bullying rates?

• donnie

As people get older they join the wrong crown and turn into scum bags. I never had a lot of bullying in my school (well not towards me anyways just some minor harassments at times) anyways it is a CHOICE that people do this not just "oh he is just a kid" or "he was raised wrong" or "everyone else does it" a CHOICE

Some kids want to fit in with the adults, but they aren't able to do it because they are still kids. Some kids want to smoke, drink...and the only thing they can do is create a group of gang members with their friends at school. Then these group of gang kids would bully and harm other kids that view a negative side of them.