Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

She says she's busy but....?

We met for the first time, and right after we went home she sent a message saying she had real fun and she wants to go out for dinner. 

The problem is that when i told her sure, when you are free, she said she's quite busy this week.. Then after a small pause of me not answering she continued by saying "But maybe I need some persuasion to go out."

She did say let's meet next week? But I know that she does have time to meet since she meets others and goes out for lunches and dinner. I don't like waiing for  days plus to meet again and I do believe you should make way for someone you like.

I know i'm an imatiant man but is there something else going on here?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This "persuasion" she needs is a red flag. It means she wants you to chase her. It probably also means she expects you to pay for everything and woo her like she's a foreign dignitary. Unless you're in the market for a princess who's going to make you work for every moment of her time this isn't the woman you want to be with. 

• T J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She is playing games with you. You dont need that in your life.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I agree with the other answer, it seems like she’s only talking to the men that will benefit her the most though. If a girl really likes you , she won’t need to be persuaded to go out. Seems like she’s fishing for a catch, like dinner on you or something of expense. 

• 2 months ago

She’s seeing other ppl LOL not laughing at u. Just don’t see how u don’t see it 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.