She says she's busy but....?

We met for the first time, and right after we went home she sent a message saying she had real fun and she wants to go out for dinner. 

The problem is that when i told her sure, when you are free, she said she's quite busy this week.. Then after a small pause of me not answering she continued by saying "But maybe I need some persuasion to go out."

She did say let's meet next week? But I know that she does have time to meet since she meets others and goes out for lunches and dinner. I don't like waiing for  days plus to meet again and I do believe you should make way for someone you like.

I know i'm an imatiant man but is there something else going on here?

• ?

This "persuasion" she needs is a red flag. It means she wants you to chase her. It probably also means she expects you to pay for everything and woo her like she's a foreign dignitary. Unless you're in the market for a princess who's going to make you work for every moment of her time this isn't the woman you want to be with. 

• T J

She is playing games with you. You dont need that in your life.

• ?

I agree with the other answer, it seems like she’s only talking to the men that will benefit her the most though. If a girl really likes you , she won’t need to be persuaded to go out. Seems like she’s fishing for a catch, like dinner on you or something of expense. 

She’s seeing other ppl LOL not laughing at u. Just don’t see how u don’t see it