Does she still have feelings for me?

She did tell me that she kept some of the things I gave her cause they were pretty special in the moment during our relationship but when we broke up she said she was feeling more as of friends after 5-6 months there time where she responds to me then there time she just reads the message she said she will maybe go to the hockey game with me I don’t want to get my hope up in anything what does everyone think

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like she thinks of you as a friend. She came to conclusions within 5-6 months you two are just meant to be friends. Try to move on from her. She is going to keep you from finding that special one and you are going to continue sitting there hoping she changes her mind about the outcome of your relationship. Once she finds someone new, you will no longer have a spot in her life. 

• Gorgia

I am not a mind reader but you could flirt with her

• T J

She does not know what she wants. I would not hold any hope of being together again. If after all this time she should know what she wants.

You have been friendzoned. Dating her is dead.

Stop hanging out with her and move on to the next girl

Ex girlfriends are terrible friends and an emotional drain.

You deserve a real girlfriend. 

Why don’t u just ask her? Talk to her about it and get things cleared out. Why live with doubts when u can just talk to her about it and get an answer. That would actually help u with your future too. Good luck ❤️