Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

What should I do? I've never reached an orgasm.?

Although I have practiced masturbating early (12) I never come to an orgasm. I'm now 20 y.o.

Idk what to think, I'm different from other girls, or just is about my mindset. More specific I lost my virginity at 19 and my boyfriend says to me that there are girls that cannot reach orgasm at all. I don't believe this, I don't know, but I'm freaking out from inside because of this.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Your boyfriend is an idiot.  Girls do have orgasms............the problem is - boys/men just get in too much of a hurry, have their orgasm and want to stop.

• 1 month ago

The feelings during masturbation are different than having sex with someone. I have found that women who haven't climaxed haven't had their partner play with them long enough. I love oral sex and can do it for a long time on women. They all ***. Whether they have had an orgasm before or not. Time is your friend. 

• 2 months ago

It is true for some women, however there are many different forms of sex to achieve different forms of pleasure. Try vibrators, anal, whatever you're comfortable trying could help

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You haven't had the right person stimulating you. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Orgasms can be reached in different ways for different women easier in some than others.  Even some women can achieve it doing anal sex easier than vaginal sex. Some have to definitely have the clitoris swollen first. Most definitely need their g-spot stimulated a lot and rapidly. Not all women are alike.

• 2 months ago

Don’t feel bad. Many women have the same issue. But think of it another way—if you did feel orgasm, then you might be addicted to sex like so many men are, instead of having sex for the right reasons—baby making with a committed partner. There are plenty of other pleasurable things in life. You don’t need to get pleasure out of sex. 

• 2 months ago

stimulate your clitoris

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should go see a doctor

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There ARE women who can't climax, but it's not common.  And those that can't fall into 2 categories; those who have a physical problem, such as an injury causing nerve damage, and those who have psychologically based sexual dysfunction.

Much more commonly, though, there are lots of women who have a difficult time learning how to reach orgasm and especially have a difficult time from coitus alone.

My advice is to invest in a quality vibrator and keep trying with or without a partner.  And remember, the biggest sex organ in your body isn't between your legs.  It's between your ears.  You have to be turned on emotionally, to get there physically.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No it's not true that some women don't reach orgasm, Everyone women need proper stimulation, Intercourse with proper duration. You might need some stimulation and intercourse for long like 30 minutes or more to reach orgasm but you definitely can reach one. If your boyfriend reaches his orgasm too soon try the start stop method tell your boyfriend to withdraw his penis from your vagina and wait till his penis is flaccid again till then tell him to give you oral or stimulation with hands. And you'll be happy.. HAPPY ORGASM AND INTERCOURSE TO YOU:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.