Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pete asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

Anybody else have to turn in their Walther P22 due to threaded barrel. I bought it legal in Ca and never compensated?

4 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    If you put the long slide cover on it the threaded part is covered and no one sees it.   Or you can put on the short barrel that is not threaded.    You do not need to surrender the entire gun,  just do something about the threaded barrel.  

  • Mr.357
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Not me.  I live in a free state. 

  • 1 month ago

    A buddy bought one, and I seem to remember Walther had an exchange program, either to trade barrels, or pistol, whichever it was, he still has the gun. There was probably a deadline that you might have missed.

    Fasten your seat belt, the woman that ran CA DOJ is now Vice President.

  • 1 month ago

    Just buy a legal barrel for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.