Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Why do white men prefer skinny women like Taylor Swift?

While black men and Latino men prefer curvy women. 

Favorite Answer

Curvy women is a feminine and motherly trait

I prefer 'em round and ginger.

ANOTHER ignorant stereotype.  I am CAUCASIAN and think taylor swift is anorexic.  I prefer a woman with some meat on her bones who isn't afraid to show she has a good appetite.  I don't care what anyone else prefers.

• WOOWHO

another example of a stereotyping  in social psychology a stereotype is an OVER GENERALIZED " BELIEF " ( a persons  conviction of a proposition or allegation   without SUPPORTIVE evidence to "BE the CASE " )

the use of SOME  would make the question more accurate

the question answers  itself by the use of the word PREFERENCE  PREFERENCE  noun  a greater LIKING for  one alternative over  others  WHY  to  present a reason  cause or purpose  of which is known

answer   the state of   EMOTION  and FEELINGS  ATTITUDE

LIKE  adjective  used to convey a persons reported FEELINGS or attitude in the form of speech  also used to describe SIMILARITIES  in a comparison

perhaps some are not familiar with the TWIGGY craze aka Dame lesley lawson  born 1949  a  british cultural icon  during the 1960's  a blue eyed blonde  only weighed 91 lbs in 1966  5 ft 6 inches tall  her net worth  today is  50 million dollars

in contrast  Kate Upton is  CURVY as is Kate Winslet Kelly Clarson is CURVY

I'm black and I prefer skinny tall white women with long legs and big feet like Taylor Swift

• ?

we don't...................

Most young women are skinny, they get curves with age, Taylor is just 31 and you've always seen her in her 20s. The beauty of women is in the face and pretty looks.

Speaking of singers, as an Italian, I always thought that Annalisa was the most beautiful Italian singer, she doesn't have a lot of curves, she's skinny but she has always been considered very beautiful by men, myself included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=433DWQObkuE 

Because the black men have more sense.  They look for someone whom they feel would be a good homemaker and parent rather than one who cares about nothing bur fashion, makeup and their hair.

I like both.             

Men naturally prefer women of their own race. Black women and Latinas have curvy bodies.