Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why doesn't the semen stay in vagina ?

Update:

How to cope with the mess ?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That's just the way a female's body works.  If you don't get up right away..........place of box of tissues, right next to your side of the bed, to sop it up.

• 1 month ago

Your kids don't want to be born, man.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ive learned more here than i learned at sex ed at school

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All the semen ejaculated inside the vagina does not stay inside it. It is natural for some of it to leak out. When I have sex with my girlfriend and I ejaculate in her, which at times can be a heavy amount it leaks out of  her and it is all over the bed sheets. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The vagina is a collapsible tube, that opens up when something is in it, like a penis.  Upon withdrawal after ejaculation, the vagina collapses and closes, and that forces the semen out.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Simple Gravity.

Profolactic a large word for condom. It is used to prevent pregnancy and it also makes rookies last longer. 

• 2 months ago

Have a towel on the bed when you have sex. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some does, very deep inside in fact. What you see escaping is excess

• 2 months ago

The Science Law of Gravity

Wash cloth or towel

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

After-sex towel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.