Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am tired of living in country we’re I can’t survive on disability and I am expected to work ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

WHAT DISABILITY DO YOU HAVE?

• 1 month ago

" I can’t survive on disability and I am expected to work ?"

Seems like you should be looking for a job in that case.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Terf fck off!     

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Friend there's quite a lot of volunteer jobs churches and organizations where they will give you money and supplies as part of your job but it's not legally considered employment it's just the way voluntary employment works they know that you need supplies and money and clothing and has a gratuity for doing voluntary service you get money.

Being the pastor of a church is not considered employment but pastors get paid quite well take a hint here

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • What country is that? In the US that is not true for getting SSi or SSDI. If you cant survive on it then go somewhere else. But first, find a country that gives benefits to non-citizens.  There arent many. Then find out if they will let people with disabilities immigrate  - most wont.  Not the Uk, Ireland, Austrailia, Spain, Portugal. Netherlands, ecuador, Argentina, Canada, Germany, and so many more.

So you evidently cant /dont want to work, and need a source of benefits....the US system is not great, but you can survive here. In some countries people with disabilities get no benefits at all. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Okay then, leave. Did you have a question before you go? Any question? Like for instance, how to spell "where"?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cambodia is the cheapest one to live in

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.