I am tired of living in country we’re I can’t survive on disability and I am expected to work ?

WHAT DISABILITY DO YOU HAVE?

" I can’t survive on disability and I am expected to work ?"

Seems like you should be looking for a job in that case.

Terf fck off!     

• ?

Friend there's quite a lot of volunteer jobs churches and organizations where they will give you money and supplies as part of your job but it's not legally considered employment it's just the way voluntary employment works they know that you need supplies and money and clothing and has a gratuity for doing voluntary service you get money.

Being the pastor of a church is not considered employment but pastors get paid quite well take a hint here

• What country is that? In the US that is not true for getting SSi or SSDI. If you cant survive on it then go somewhere else. But first, find a country that gives benefits to non-citizens.  There arent many. Then find out if they will let people with disabilities immigrate  - most wont.  Not the Uk, Ireland, Austrailia, Spain, Portugal. Netherlands, ecuador, Argentina, Canada, Germany, and so many more.

So you evidently cant /dont want to work, and need a source of benefits....the US system is not great, but you can survive here. In some countries people with disabilities get no benefits at all. 

Okay then, leave. Did you have a question before you go? Any question? Like for instance, how to spell "where"?

Cambodia is the cheapest one to live in