Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 2 months ago

On the left side of my foot, there I can feel a very tiny splinter. I cant see it but I ?

can feel it when I move my hand across it on my left foot. Since I can't see it because it is so tiny how can I remove it?

I hated this but my grandmother would fitst steralize a pin by putting it through an open flame.  Then she would work the skin around the splinter with the pin.  After a while  the splinter would be able to be removed with tweezers.  If you do this, make sure you clean the skin around the splinter.  Good luck.

Put on a band aid. In a couple of days the skin will be soft and it will come to the surface.