Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Augustine46 asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Mild diarrhea after flossing my teeth. What does it mean?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it means nothing......flossing doesnt cause diarrhea

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Either you had diarrhoea bacteria on your hands that went into your mouth while flossing or it’s something else and not related 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Usually your diet is a predictor of diarrhea. Do you floss your teeth in the morning before going out?  Sometimes just before you go for the door it's bathroom time.

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Usually, people who experience pain after or during flossing are those that are new at it. Improper techniques and tools are the most common reasons for this unpleasant ache. At the end of the day, flossing means putting a sharp rope between your teeth and cutting away potential breeding spots for bacteria.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is ridiculous. There is no connection whatsoever.

• 1 month ago

The tooth bone's connected to the butt bone.

• 1 month ago

Mild diarrhea after flossing your teeth does not have any connection.

• 1 month ago

My TV worked just fine before you knocked on my door.

Just because something happened after another thing, that doesn't mean one caused the second thing to happen.

You have diarrhea.  That's all.  It has nothing to do with flossing your teeth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.