Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is this part called?

I ordered an inner fender splash guard for my 2009 Dodge Charger (located in the wheel well). The blue arrow is pointing to the inner fender splash guard, but what is the piece attached to it where the red arrow is?  I would like to order it but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    USA Rockers

    English Door Sill lowest part of car between front and rear wheels

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    It is called a trim or a fairing.  Get out of your house, go to a brick and mortar (or a particle board) car parts store and order it there.  They are still around and you will be able to talk to a live person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.