Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pawel asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

What do you think about universal access to firearms, similar to the one in the USA (I am writing this from the perspective of Poland.)?

What do you think about universal access to firearms, similar to the one in the USA (I am writing this from the perspective of a Pole living in Poland) 

I have a condition called Asperger Syndrome, but my intelligence is high, although I am not a genius, I used to talk to a friend who also has Asperger and ADHD, but has such a high IQ that he is a member of our Polish branch of Mensa xD

We are history enthusiasts, the Napoleonic period, World War I and II, a friend said that this is why in Poland there is such a restrictive law on the possession of firearms, because the commies, when they took power here, often ended up with acute lead poisoning :-)

That his grandfather served in the Home Army (it was such a Polish resistance movement), he told how his grandfather killed an SS man himself, then took his Luger Parabelum from him, stripped his body from his uniform, profaned his body with acid, for all the destruction that the German ******* had done Poland, Slavs and Jews.

He said that he never gave this gun back to the power of the People's Republic of Poland, even after the democratic transformation in 1989, that obtaining a gun license is almost a miracle, especially if someone has Asperger and ADHD, as in his case, in particular, 

that in Switzerland and the United States if some stupid office tried to deny someone the right to a gun only because someone has ADHD, Asperger's syndrome would be a mega scandal, because you cannot discriminate against people, and the fact that someone is not neurotypical does not mean that such a person is mentally ill!

He said that his grandfather never registered this gun and that they like to shoot cans with it :-)

Those Germans ware bad but they make good guns, like StG44 and Kalashnikov look very similar to StG44 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.