can your parents see your search history threw the wifi router?

• Rita

The answer is a big YES. Routers keep logs to store WiFi history, WiFi providers can check these logs and see WiFi browsing history. WiFi admins can see your browsing history and even use a packet sniffer to intercept your private data.

• ?

The answer is a big YES. Routers keep logs to store WiFi history, WiFi providers can check these logs and see WiFi browsing history.

Many routers do remember recently visited web sites, and this list can be viewed in the router's built-in web page. Sometimes it will say which device made the request. If you look up the user's guide for the router you can see what features it has without having to hack in to peek.

If they are knowledgeable, yes.  Parents that can, below 1 percent.

Yes, my dad does this every day. That's why I use mobile data when I have to do something illegal. You know, what I mean.. LMAO

Not your search history directly, but possibly indirectly.  It depends on the router, what info it saves and how it is setup, but it is possible phey can see the URLs you visited and that would include any search engine that has the search topic as part of the URL (like Google).

• keerok

Most parents do not.