Choloe asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Am I actually squirting ?

I notice when I’m masturbating it feels like I’m peeing right at cumming. A load of water cums up and up and out. I’m not actually squirting, but I’m wrenched water.. what is this? Quite aware I’d I’m penetrated I’ll shout up and squirt. Sorry for TMI lol 

Just wondering lol .. 

I’m not peeing and it feels like I’m squirting even during sex it still happens 

Favorite Answer

When aroused you produce lubricating fluids.

When you orgasm, muscles contract.

How much lubricating fluid and the consistency vary from one individual to another.

What you are describing sounds like you produce larger than average quantities of runner than average lubricating fluid so the muscle contractions of orgasm cause leakage.

Some women do, some don't, some do only sometimes.

If it was urine it would smell quite different from vaginal discharge.

If you are concerned about making a mess, place a towel on the bed. 

It happens to my girlfriend now and then when I am having sex with her, she usually gets very aroused, and says in a loud moaning voice "I am going to piss the bed!" and the bed is nice and wet. 

It's called urge incontinence.  You can talk to your doctor about exercises to strengthen internal muscles.

https://www.healthline.com/health/peeing-during-se...

This happens with some women. It's normal.