Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Choloe asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Am I actually squirting ?

I notice when I’m masturbating it feels like I’m peeing right at cumming. A load of water cums up and up and out. I’m not actually squirting, but I’m wrenched water.. what is this? Quite aware I’d I’m penetrated I’ll shout up and squirt. Sorry for TMI lol 

Update:

Just wondering lol .. 

Update 2:

I’m not peeing and it feels like I’m squirting even during sex it still happens 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

When aroused you produce lubricating fluids.

When you orgasm, muscles contract.

How much lubricating fluid and the consistency vary from one individual to another.

What you are describing sounds like you produce larger than average quantities of runner than average lubricating fluid so the muscle contractions of orgasm cause leakage.

Some women do, some don't, some do only sometimes.

If it was urine it would smell quite different from vaginal discharge.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you are concerned about making a mess, place a towel on the bed. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It happens to my girlfriend now and then when I am having sex with her, she usually gets very aroused, and says in a loud moaning voice "I am going to piss the bed!" and the bed is nice and wet. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's called urge incontinence.  You can talk to your doctor about exercises to strengthen internal muscles.

https://www.healthline.com/health/peeing-during-se...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

This happens with some women. It's normal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.