Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

I want to become a flight attendant. How do I become one?

I’m still in high school but I’m exploring this career option for when I graduate 

• ?

Get Hired by an Airline. The first step in becoming a flight attendant is applying for a position with an airline. ...

Complete the Airline-Provided Flight Attendant Training Program. Once an airline hires you, the company will provide formal training at its flight training center. ...

Start Your Career as a Flight Attendant.

Wait for Leonardo DiCaprio to visit your school to recruit you into the industry. 

Apply for one.

Contact the airline.

• garry

either apply to and airline or take a school training air hostess . its up to the airline if your application is accepted . p.s  you do know that some earn money on the side by being expensive hookers from time to time .

• L

Contact all of the air lines and ask.

All airlines have their own regulations about how to apply. You contact the airline directly. There's no "university" degree or college course of study to do this. You have to apply directly through the airline you want to work for. 

Maybe you should phone the airport directly to briefly ask what they're looking for. 

Did it occur to you to type "How do I become a flight attendant" into your web browser?

🥴😊

Apply for an airline online. And select the flight attendant title. 

ask the teachers at your school about it