Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

I want to become a flight attendant. How do I become one?

I’m still in high school but I’m exploring this career option for when I graduate 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Get Hired by an Airline. The first step in becoming a flight attendant is applying for a position with an airline. ...

Complete the Airline-Provided Flight Attendant Training Program. Once an airline hires you, the company will provide formal training at its flight training center. ...

Start Your Career as a Flight Attendant.

• 2 months ago

Wait for Leonardo DiCaprio to visit your school to recruit you into the industry. 

• 2 months ago

Apply for one.

Contact the airline.

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

either apply to and airline or take a school training air hostess . its up to the airline if your application is accepted . p.s  you do know that some earn money on the side by being expensive hookers from time to time .

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Contact all of the air lines and ask.

• 2 months ago

All airlines have their own regulations about how to apply. You contact the airline directly. There's no "university" degree or college course of study to do this. You have to apply directly through the airline you want to work for. 

• 2 months ago

Maybe you should phone the airport directly to briefly ask what they're looking for. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did it occur to you to type "How do I become a flight attendant" into your web browser?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴😊

Apply for an airline online. And select the flight attendant title. 

• 2 months ago

ask the teachers at your school about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.