Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bluetooth Speakers That Behave Like "True Wireless" Earbuds? Meaning Two Of Them That Sync-Up, &/Or Can Be Used independently?

Are there such thing as Bluetooth speakers that function the way true wireless earbuds do? They'd each have their own BT antenna/chip in them, where 2 (or more) BT speakers can be synced-together without cables (and function like a 2.0 stereo & properly playback stereo encoded audio this way). I want to be able to bring them with me places & also use them as PC speakers also. I'm trying to save money on buying a Bluetooth speaker and PC speakers separately. Thought this would be clever, if they exist.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Enacfire Sound Tank.  

• 1 month ago

Yes, the JBL "Charge 3" or "Charge 4" will do that.

They have normal single-speaker independent mode, two linked for a stereo pair or any number slaved together for multi-point sound.

And they have an aux input for a wired device that does not have bluetooth.

• 1 month ago

JBL offers BT speakers you might find interesting for such reasons. 

They are some of the best for sound and build quality, too.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.