Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why would a friend ignore you all of the sudden? I haven't done anything to him. I don't care to lose him as a friend?

He is not worthy of my friendship. He ignored my calls and texts for no reasons. 

• Alan H

If you think he is not worthy, does it matter that he ignores you?   You must have other friends.

Here is a thought. maybe your friend is busy.  Maybe had a life altering issue.  Dont jump to conclusions if you have done nothing wrong.  You say he is not worthy of your friendship.. then move on.

This person doesn’t want to be your friend anymore, and he is letting you know by ignoring you. 

• Ya-Hoo

In one sentence you're mad/sad he won't give you attention. Then the next sentence you say he is below you anyways, but clearly it's hurting you. Make up your mind.

Boy do i know this feeling! My friend who i got on with like a house on fire has done this to me. I realised why she started ignoring me and apologised really heartfelt! Still not heard from her, but I'm not giving up! My boyfriend said he'll message her for me cos she's making me feel really anxious but doesn't seem to care 

Yes he isn't worthy of your friendship so why don't you want to lose him?  He's removed his friendship.  Accept it and move on and don't dwell on it.  Doesn't sound a particularly nice sort of friend to have anyway.  Widen your circle of friends and acquaintances and you'll never be without anyone to talk to.  Let him go into the past where he belongs.

• P.L.

How do you know that he ignores you for no reason?  Have you considered the possibility that he could be very ill? Have you enquired amongst mutual friends to see if he is O.K?

He might be busy freebasing.

• Carmen

LHello concerned one unfortunately people change unexpectedly without a logical reason to others a true friend is there regardless of any misunderstandings or fall outs etc so maybe he wasn’t a good friend as you thought or as you were trying to be. Pray for a calm heart and your peace of mind and courage to move forward and enjoy life to the fullest because it’s to short to let one person interrupt it. Take some deep breaths. 

When they're interested in dating somebody that's not you, even if you're just a friend, they will not pay attention to you because they're afraid that the crush is going to think that there's something going on with