Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you like about xbox one?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I like backwards compatibility. - every other console lost that feature. And I also like the One X, and think it was a cutting edge console for it's time, I don't think anyone can argue with that

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i've always had an xbox from the beginning.  mainly because of halo.  and all my friends in high school had halo when it first released so we played online a lot.  

i would like to get a playstation too though and play their exclusives, as they have great games too.  

im also thinking about getting a switch as well for pokemon and zelda for starters.  

• 2 months ago

I like the free games every month. Usually they're not great games but every now and then they give us a good one and i feel like it makes the price for gold membership worth it. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.