What do you like about xbox one?

I like backwards compatibility. - every other console lost that feature. And I also like the One X, and think it was a cutting edge console for it's time, I don't think anyone can argue with that

• Kyle

i've always had an xbox from the beginning.  mainly because of halo.  and all my friends in high school had halo when it first released so we played online a lot.  

i would like to get a playstation too though and play their exclusives, as they have great games too.  

im also thinking about getting a switch as well for pokemon and zelda for starters.  

I like the free games every month. Usually they're not great games but every now and then they give us a good one and i feel like it makes the price for gold membership worth it.