Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ashton asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Wax stuck on my armpit and too painful to remove!!!?

Hi bought the Mylee Waxing station and I am using 'painless' wax beads. I let my hair grow and I've put the wax on, it's literally too painful to remove it won't come on. I didn't pull the skin taught enough because the wax was falling so I panicked and now everytime I pull its just yanking on the skin and the hair WILL NOT budge it is so painful. I need to just remove the wax some how to restart but I have no idea how to get it off. Advice ASAP PLEASE 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

very hot soapy water should melt and disolve the wax - the water needs to be hot but not so hot that it burns your skin

• 2 months ago

Have you tried  wiping the area with a cotton pad soaked in an organic  solvent.

• 2 months ago

First, put your big boy pants, bcuz you're being a total wuss. Ever heard of a bikini wax??- your situation pales in comparison. You can put ice to the wax so it might break up, but it's going to hurt regardless. Just bite the bullet, ffs.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If the scissors idea doesn't work, get into a hot shower and take the wax off that way.  Otherwise, you will need to go to urgent care to get someone to remove that mess.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Scissors, cut the hair.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.