Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

Is Philip already dead?

Some people are saying Philip is dead and that they are waiting for the lockdown to start easing down a bit so he can have a big state funeral.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some people are just plain nasty.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No where do stupid people get these stupid ideas

• 1 month ago

No, theyโ€™d have no reason to keep it quiet. Itโ€™s not like itโ€™s a scandal. Death is an inevitable part of life.ย 

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

he died years ago. What you have seen for the last ten years is a card board cut out

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • You might (and no guarantees) be able to keep it quiet for a few hours to allow the timing to work better - but given the number of people who would know and need to keep quiet, it would be a challenge to achieve even this. To keep the news of the death secret for days or weeks would be impossible - so many people would have to buy into it. Senior royals would have to hide their grief while making spurious visits to keep up the illusion. Doctors, nurses, even mortuary cleaners would have to be in on it. Then, when it was finally announced would they lie about the date of death on the offcial documentation or would they admit they had kept it secret for so long? I enjoy conspiracy theories, and especially I enjoy working out the logistics of what would be needed to make it work.ย 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Of course not. He will wave from the hospital window on his 100th birthday -ย 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he was dead it would of been on the news by now. So therefore he cant be dead

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't believe everything you hear, if you really did hear this.

No, Philip is not dead.

• 1 month ago

I suppose even that could be possible, but I seriously doubt it.ย ย ย  They may be taking extreme care with him so he makes it to his 100th however.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No he is not dead he only went into hospital as a precaution? But of course you already knew that, you are just being a trollย 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.