Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How do you prepare this to eat?

Give them to your son as you put him in a rocket to escape the center of the earth and its strange gravitational properties.

you can do a lot with potatoes. look up a recipe 

• ?

1. You polish it up real nice...

2. Then you turn that sumbitch sideways....

3.  AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDYASS!!!

• JOHN B

Drop it into a bubbling lava tube.

• ?

i personally    peel skin cut into equal size pieces  place in  metal  pot   fill with water   place on heat source bring to boil till  can be pierced easily with fork ... pour off water allow to cool  and consume

Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

I guess I don't know either! 

• kswck2

If you cannot figure out how to prepare a potato, you will not live long

• ?

Blend it up into a smoothie.

Well providintg that is a potato, the last potatoes I had, I sliced up into french fry shapes, dried them on paper towel, put them in a bowl with just enough oil to coat them, added dried chives and some seasoning salt and pepper, and put them on a foil lined pan in the oven at 450 for 45 minutes.