Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How do you prepare this to eat?

Attachment image

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Give them to your son as you put him in a rocket to escape the center of the earth and its strange gravitational properties.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you can do a lot with potatoes. look up a recipe 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

1. You polish it up real nice...

2. Then you turn that sumbitch sideways....

3.  AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDYASS!!!

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Drop it into a bubbling lava tube.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i personally    peel skin cut into equal size pieces  place in  metal  pot   fill with water   place on heat source bring to boil till  can be pierced easily with fork ... pour off water allow to cool  and consume

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I guess I don't know either! 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you cannot figure out how to prepare a potato, you will not live long

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Blend it up into a smoothie.

• 1 month ago

Well providintg that is a potato, the last potatoes I had, I sliced up into french fry shapes, dried them on paper towel, put them in a bowl with just enough oil to coat them, added dried chives and some seasoning salt and pepper, and put them on a foil lined pan in the oven at 450 for 45 minutes. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.