Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Do you think vaping is overrated ?

Favorite Answer

I know it's overrated.  I tried it in an attempt to give up smoking, and I quickly discovered something about vaping that everyone discovers sooner or later.  It sucks.

Nope but today i broke the glass on my mod.  Don't dry it at home. I got all cut up

Overrated is the wrong term as I don't know anybody who thinks vaping is cool and trendy. 

• Murzy

no, it can be harmful

You aren't seeking advice in Families and Relationships, ask your question in the Health section. And for what its worth, I think vaping is very unhealthy.