Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

What possible injury could I have with my kee? I have sharp pain when jogging and squatting  and lifting knee. No pain walking?

I  also have a bakers cyst in the back of the knee that slightly  hurts. I feel a pooping at times in my knee. I can do a quad stretch , really any stretch with very very minimal  pain. I remember it was always achy when running or sprinting or do leg workouts. I was a 400 meter sprinter and 100 meter sprinter. I was a very good athlete. I cant fathom the idea not ever lifting weights or even sprinting again let alone simple jogging.  I got an x ray showed no arthritis  or any problems. I see an orthopedic  monday. I hope it's nothing. The doctor told me the cyst could be causing the knee  Pain. Then again something had to cause the bakers cyst. I suspect meniscus tear or 3rd degree  or torn acl. I cant fathom the idea laying in the house with old people screaming and yelling and I cant afford to take off work and eating tomato soup. My life could be over. I should have listened to my parents do not go heavy and do sprints  especially  at 45 years old. Also has nothing to do with this they said save money!!

what is all this rant about? Simple go see the orthopedist as scheduled and get an MRI to get a diagnosis. I doubt you  have a third degree tear. Your life certainly is not over. A bit dramatic here.