Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can someone provide reassurance about my media files?

i have a windows desktop computer which i bought in 2015 sometime and when i search in the start menu for particular media files, in this case video files, that i know i have stored on my computer, it only shows 1 of a particular video file, when i thought i downloaded numerous copies of it?

so it got me paranoid worrying, can anything delete my media files on my windows desktop computer without me knowing?

or, did i likely always have just one copy of this video file and i never had numerous copies of it in the first place?

master of shi t- how about you say that to my face?

Get lost spam troll. That's the only reassurance I can give you.