Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Do you dye your eyelashes?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have bever done that, I have used mascara though.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I use colorfull mascara rather than dye

• 1 month ago

Yes..i have long eye lashes but are super light! So I die them..i really love it in the summer to have dark lashes without mascara!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

NO: NO HAIR DYE FOR ME:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Vegetable dyes, like henna, are the most commonly used, since eyelashes are a sensitive area. ... Never use standard hair dyes when dealing with your eyelashes, as they contain chemicals that are dangerous to apply near your eyes. Instead, look for a dye specifically formulated for use with lashes and brows.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I have dyed my eyelashes with a product specifically made for such a purpose.  It didn't make that much of a difference but it was kind of neat.

• 2 months ago

No anything foreign near eye is a no no. I am past sell by date now so that helps when I look like S$%/€

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. The most I've done is use mascara.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I don't need to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.