Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Do you dye your eyelashes?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I have bever done that, I have used mascara though.

• ?

I use colorfull mascara rather than dye

Yes..i have long eye lashes but are super light! So I die them..i really love it in the summer to have dark lashes without mascara!

NO: NO HAIR DYE FOR ME:

• ?

Vegetable dyes, like henna, are the most commonly used, since eyelashes are a sensitive area. ... Never use standard hair dyes when dealing with your eyelashes, as they contain chemicals that are dangerous to apply near your eyes. Instead, look for a dye specifically formulated for use with lashes and brows.

• ?

I have dyed my eyelashes with a product specifically made for such a purpose.  It didn't make that much of a difference but it was kind of neat.

No anything foreign near eye is a no no. I am past sell by date now so that helps when I look like S$%/€

No. The most I've done is use mascara.

No, I don't need to.