Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I check my level on discord mobile?

I’ve been trying to send photos in a group chat on the discord app and someone told me you have to be level 5 in order to do that and said you level up just by talking. I want to see how I can check what level I am it doesn’t show it on my profile how do I check it

Sounds like the server you're part of gives privileges based off of activity in there, and is most likely regulated by a bot. Should be some text command for it to show your level in there, or just keep chatting and stuff and it'll let you know when you level or something 🤔