Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Which Royal women were considered beauties ?

I know that Queen Alexandra of Denmark was considered a beauty.

Who else ? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Diana and Catherine are two that I can think of now.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Grace kelly was

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Katie UK

Mary of Denmark

• Robert
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Regardless of certain "gentlemen" on here, Princess Anne was incredibly beautiful in her 20s &30s (google her). She still has nice legs and a great figure today aged 70 - So thumbs down all you want, i care not a jot. i know AND you know its true.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Empress Eugenie, Diana, Princess of Wales, Princess Margaret and Queen Elizabeth as young women...

• 1 month ago

The Romanov girls were all very beautiful. Such a shame their father's cousin made the rescue ship return to port.

• 1 month ago

Cleopatra, Alexandra of Russia, Elizabeth I, Ann Boleyn, Marie Antoinette

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Idk its super rare tho theyd breed for looks lile that tho back then. And rare to be a royal and attractive. Ive personally never really seen any. Then again havent really been looking either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.