Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Everyone I know who got the early vaccines are so relieved they got it and feel safe from covid. If you got it, do you feel safe now?

Yes, safer but still cautious.

I do feel safer, but I won't stop wearing a mask or social distancing until a large portion of the population is vaccinated.

• Hope!

For those under 70, the survival rate from covid is 98.9% They claim the vaccine is 94% effective. haha! Why would I take an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine, that has no long term testing, no animal studies, and is LESS effective than my own immune system?!! Honestly.. 

Want to know why there are no animal studies? They have never successfully made a vaccine for a corona virus - look at the sars vaccine. when they tested it on animals, the animals died.. we can't have that sort of information going around!!  So, no animal studies, none that are published anyway.. :-) 

If you look at the paperwork given to those giving the vaccine, it clearly states that there is no research done on how the covid vaccine effects fertility.. yet, all these countries eagerly pushing it - as if they don't care (they don't) if half the population is sterilized - and I wonder if that isn't the point.. depopulation. 

The world is not over-populated.. I live in Canada, and half our country is wilderness. I have been to Germany, Italy, Switzerland - I was amazed at how much empty space there was - I thought those places were crowded.. I have a friend in Africa, who sends me pictures - empty space as far as the eye can see... there is no over-population! 

The vaccine for a virus that is largely survivable is 1) making some people very wealthy, and 2) probably has some sort of evil intent - since people are NOT dropping like flies, why rush the vaccine? Since vitamin D and zinc has been found to make a huge difference (most who die were low in vitamin D), why push the vaccine? When Hydrochloriquine PROVED to be effective, they just shut up doctors who mentioned this, some lost their jobs, and they removed Hydrochloriquine !

If the vaccine is so great, why are they coercing us into getting it? For eg. in Israel, right now, you can't get in a restaurant without proof of vaccination. and all countries seem to be saying you can't travel without it.. this is about control, totalitarian states. I have no intention of being a guinea pig. I will not take a vaccine and then be a prisoner the rest of my life, to their vaccination programs.. I would rather die, and it looks like I will.. 

Those of us who don't want the vaccine, are NO threat to a person who wants it.. If you have had the vaccine, and CAN'T die from covid, then what does it matter to you, if I don't get it? The only life I am risking is my own.. yet, they keep saying that we 'must' take it, we can't open up until people take it (we will be blamed for the shut-downs, simply for wanting control over our own bodies and our own healthcare), we will have to quarantine forever, or be shipped off to covid camp.. but regardless, I will not take their vaccine.. I don't trust the people who made it. 

They shouldn't feel safe:

1. We know that the vaccine effectiveness is not close to 100%

2. We know that the effectiveness is not matching the test data.

3. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not creating T/B cell changes (the J&J and AZ vaccines do)

4. We know that for some people it will do NOTHING and no one knows who these people are.

5.. We know that the Pfizer and Moderna already have reduced antibody levels at day 59 after the 2nd vaccine.

Thus, people like Tavy who completely do not understand the ramifications of a prematurely released vaccine, may feel safer but they may or may not actually be safer.  And that's a pretty stupid place to be.

Wouldn't it be great if we actually knew how covid immunity worked before a vaccine was created that is supposed to create covid immunity. 

• Tavy

Much safer I had it a month ago. Still wearing a mask and being careful.

U.K.