Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Damn...guys really do want a submissive woman?

My coworkers were talking about it among themselves. Theyre dudes o varios ages. It just kinda surprised me cause i know good men know a submissive wife is best but i always hear online and from media that guys want a dominatrix woman whos in charge and battles the man. Lmfaoooo. But regular guys were just talking about how thats a turn off and a woman has to submt to him. I was like wow im surprised to hear this. Im a submissive girl myself but guys ever ask me out so i figured they want a tough talk back girl

The media is a tool used to shape and condition your thought processes, develop critical thinking and forge your own beliefs based on your own conclusions.

I'd say the average guy doesn't want a woman that constantly challenges him for dominance in the relationship, he doesn't want a complete submissive wimp either, but someone who respects and adores him. If you have a lot of respect for someone you tend to listen to what they say instead of arguing over every little decision.

She must submit. When a woman is submissive it shows she has genuine sexual interest in you and is not just with you for alternative motives. Don't be one of those wimpy guys that gets thrown some a*ss once a week because she feels obligated. She should be jumping you to have sex, that's when you know her desire is genuine and she is actually highly sexually attracted to you. If that ever stops, then the sexual attraction is gone and she has found it in someone else. Because if she's not submissive to you, she will be submissive to the alpha male because he makes her feel feminine. Any man who doesn't have a submissive woman is just being used. If she's not sucking you off for 30, 45 minutes even an hour and loving every second of it, she's not really into you sexually. She's just there to pass the time until the guy that really makes her feel submissive comes along. This will save guys a lot of time in determining a woman's interest in him. I can only say this because I've experienced both types of women, and there's just no reason to not find someone who is genuinely sexually attracted to you. Your entire relationship will be way more fulfilling if your woman is submissive.

I don't think that many men want either of your fantasies.  There are areas where I should give way to my wife and areas where she should give way to me.  We are neither submissive nor dominant.  We simply respect each others fields of expertise.

Only wimpy guys need a submissive woman. Grow some nads and find a real woman.