Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Do you ever wonder, where have all the cowboys gone?

I mean real men, the men who are the backbone of this country.

Number one number two, It’s a shame to see you boys making excuses for your lack masculinity. You’re the kind of guys I’ve seen at a table with two or three other women and when I turn my head away from you I can barely distinguish between who are the girls and who are the boys with all the laughing and giggling and condescending behavior. That is truly the pity party!

Favorite Answer

There are no real cowboys - the fakers don't even remove their hats for a lady anymore

Nah, times have changed. Most of the guys I know who look like that are conservative Trump lovers. Ewwww.

"Where have all the good men gone?" a question that was raised all the way back in 1983, making you almost 40 years late to the pity party with this question of yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0