Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Do you ever wonder, where have all the cowboys gone?

I mean real men, the men who are the backbone of this country.

Update:

Number one number two, It’s a shame to see you boys making excuses for your lack masculinity. You’re the kind of guys I’ve seen at a table with two or three other women and when I turn my head away from you I can barely distinguish between who are the girls and who are the boys with all the laughing and giggling and condescending behavior. That is truly the pity party!

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There are no real cowboys - the fakers don't even remove their hats for a lady anymore

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nah, times have changed. Most of the guys I know who look like that are conservative Trump lovers. Ewwww.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Where have all the good men gone?" a question that was raised all the way back in 1983, making you almost 40 years late to the pity party with this question of yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.