Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

What do I do if I have a little motor oil on my hands?

I don't want to wash it off in my septic tank.

I already touched my phone with it on my hands. How do I get it off my phone?

I just said I don't want to wash it off in my septic system pearl. 

Troll.  Fishing for dumbos.

• Lisa A

Wash your hands.

And clean you phone with isopropyl alcohol on a cloth,

The septic system has in it meat fat , cooking oil, bacon fat, schit, penis lube, body oils as you sweat, hair oil, -- so motor oil won't phase it.  You will notice that soap breaks down oil, it washes off the hands.

Your septic system holds 1000 gallons so what is a couple of DROPS?  Nothing. Or you can wipe your hands on your lawn and on a cloth rag.

Otherwise you are "weird"

• Adele

If you get motor oil on your skin, wash with soap and water asap. Any Mild lotion can be used to help with the dryness. 

• ?

If you get motor oil on your skin, wash well with soap and water as soon as possible. A mild lotion can be used to help with the dryness. If you think someone has been exposed to motor oil, immediately call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 or check the webPOISONCONTROL® online tool for help.

• Ron

As far as trolling goes, you're a special kind of slow.

• CB

What is wrong with washing with a little dish liquid - do you drink out of your septic tank - no reason not to use the sink/

you could try washing them off in the sink

• .

Turpentine is a solvent, just like water is. Get a jug of water and do it outside. 

The problem is that a solvent might pull (absorb) chemicals into your skin also.

Diamond. Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine (seems to be "food grade"). 

Your body can take a tablespoon a day (I've heard), but perhaps more.

• ?

you could try washing it off in the sink