monitors speakers stopped working?

a few days ago i plugged headphones into the audio jack on my samsung monitor and when i unplugged them about an hour or so later my speakers had just stopped working on both my ps4 and pc, they had no problems beforehand so im really confused and i have no idea what to do

check the audio controls on your computer [software] -- it detected the headphones just fine but how hasn't detected that they aren't there any longer

• ?

Try this 1. Right Click on Speakers/Headphones at the bottom of your Taskbar 2. Then click on Playback Device then Highlight your headphones 3. Then click Set Default and click OK----------If that dont work try this: 1. Press (Windows Key) and (X Key) at the same time 2. Select Control Panel 3. Go to Sound tab in Hardware and Sound 4. Go to Playback 5. Find Speakers then select it and tap on Properties 6. Now youll see Enhancements, go to it and Disable all the Enhancements and should fix the problem