Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

monitors speakers stopped working?

a few days ago i plugged headphones into the audio jack on my samsung monitor and when i unplugged them about an hour or so later my speakers had just stopped working on both my ps4 and pc, they had no problems beforehand so im really confused and i have no idea what to do

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

check the audio controls on your computer [software] -- it detected the headphones just fine but how hasn't detected that they aren't there any longer

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Try this 1. Right Click on Speakers/Headphones at the bottom of your Taskbar 2. Then click on Playback Device then Highlight your headphones 3. Then click Set Default and click OK----------If that dont work try this: 1. Press (Windows Key) and (X Key) at the same time 2. Select Control Panel 3. Go to Sound tab in Hardware and Sound 4. Go to Playback 5. Find Speakers then select it and tap on Properties 6. Now youll see Enhancements, go to it and Disable all the Enhancements and should fix the problem

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.