Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Lockdown is destroying my soul, I don’t know what to do?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

99% of Americans feel this way right now..........so you're not alone.  I just try to go for a walk everyday, without a stupid mask, and breathe in the fresh air.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Move to Texas, they will let you actually live your life there.

• 1 month ago

See, Every action has a reaction and Altimataly it has a 2 ways either good or bad, so the same way here we all have it's a time to open the new way,search the new things in our life, thinking about what I have to spend time with someone, focus on new thing to be discover, I'm sure there is something unic one in every single one, just we have to see on that way that's it, i think it will help to you, thanks and have a nice day!!! 👍

• 1 month ago

Same bro, seriously. Worm

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wave
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Don't let evil win fight it. 

• 1 month ago

Since we don't have souls, you will be fine.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You may not have one.  It seems highly unlikely that you have one, but message read loud and clear.

Every person experiences emotions and instincts in differing amounts/intensities.   That's why some embrace the changes whereas social people have difficulty not being able to be who they are.

Remain active and be thankful for virtual calls, visits, tours, what have we because none of these existed during the last pandemic. 

Mask up and don gloves and volunteer at a soup kitchen, church or other way of interacting with society as is possible. 

The end is in sight and the numbers are steadily decreasing and soon,  you will have an excellent story to tell your kids. 

Chin up, mate.  We're in this together and we'll end this together. 

• 1 month ago

If you already have a preexisting mental health condition, it is all the more ... It is important to understand that everyone reacts differently to ... not be bothered by the outside world for a while, others don't cope up ... Even with remote working, it can be really easy to lose track of time and completely ruin your ...

• 1 month ago

I think it has got to many and will continue to do so as nothing will ever be the same!. So you have two choices whinge about it and give up or suck it up and fight on through!

• Adele
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Keep busy by going for a walk in your compound, learning a new skill, taking up an online course, or speaking to a loved one directly on the phone or through video calling features. It does not do good to dwell on what you don’t have and to stay positive, no matter how difficult it might seem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.