Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

What do you make of the global warming denier troll being schooled by David?

Man, what a burn, surprised he hasn't melted 

🔥☠️🔥

• David
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure that was "the" denier troll. You could be right but I interpreted it as a legitimate question by a new user, which is why I was happy to take a moment to answer. 

Always willing to provide useful information if there is at least benefit of the doubt that the question is asked with a good faith desire to learn. 

First, why are you anonymous?  The only person touting another person is that person himself.

2nd, his answer said that global warming no longer has to be global.  He says that global warming is regional.  Seem to me you got taken to school.  

By David I take it you mean, Dirac, Capital gentleman, Darwinist etc et+.

Global warming isn't real, tiny boy. 

what a pathetic question . You want to see a troll look in the mirror. Cant be bothered with any of the crap you write thats for sure.