Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

What do you make of the global warming denier troll being schooled by David?

Update:

Man, what a burn, surprised he hasn't melted 

Update 2:

🔥☠️🔥

5 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure that was "the" denier troll. You could be right but I interpreted it as a legitimate question by a new user, which is why I was happy to take a moment to answer. 

Always willing to provide useful information if there is at least benefit of the doubt that the question is asked with a good faith desire to learn. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

First, why are you anonymous?  The only person touting another person is that person himself.

2nd, his answer said that global warming no longer has to be global.  He says that global warming is regional.  Seem to me you got taken to school.  

• 2 months ago

By David I take it you mean, Dirac, Capital gentleman, Darwinist etc et+.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Global warming isn't real, tiny boy. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

what a pathetic question . You want to see a troll look in the mirror. Cant be bothered with any of the crap you write thats for sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.