Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 2 months ago

How much time do I have to move if my covid relief plan has ended in ohio and there is a foreclosure?

Update:

I have alot of belongings/antique furniture that I need to get out of here but still want to keep.

Update 2:

moving out of state around 4 hours away

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Today under covid guidelines  Federal Law is March 31, 2021, but its highly likely that date will be extended.  Each state can extend that date.  In my state the extent is June 30, 2021.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can put your prized possessions in storage, but go with a temperature controlled unit.  It makes a world of difference with antique furniture and antique dolls, which should not be subjected to hot or cold.  Foreclosure laws require notice.  When they have notified you of an auction date (I think in a few states, very few, they put the house on the market), read that date.  You should be moved out completely by the day before.  Some states allow 5 grace days but when you don't know the laws, be out the day before it goes to auction.  When it is auctioned off, the new owners can immediately go, put on  their new locks and they own everything in the house and on the property.  If you are still there, they can bodily remove you, without your possessions, which will belong to them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

foreclosures take time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

huh?  you have until the date issued on the court order

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.