Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

I have laptop now but how to tell it's do or die and I have left the life before and the people and all totally ?

Just want to live my life etc ...how to be assertive about that thanks . I gave enough etc 

I felt bad about too much etc but just want own life but in beg position . Thanks tc 

Leaving that is best step like think new etc so just it's hard be assertive etc 

WTF? Your post is gobbledegook. Maybe your medication needs changing?