Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Is this a sign if he saw me wearing a wedding dress?

am 17 years old and today my uncle was packing all the wedding dresses of his shop cause it's closing due to the bankruptcy because of the pandemic. I was helping but then I fell in love with a strapless dress and tried it, it was like perfect for me, just a bit too lose on the front cause I am not so well endowed, maybe cause I'm still a teenager. In that moment I was looking for my aunt to show it to her and then a guy came in the stop (he was a guy I had already seen in town and I had a crush on him). He saw me and blushed, I asked him what he wanted and he said he had to talk to my uncle because he has to put the dresses on the truck and sent them to another shop. I was quite embarassed due to the dress, at some point I was about to call my uncle but I tripped on the dress, he held me and the dress was too loose 😢 on the front and lowered, and I bet he saw my bra - it was so embarassing I wanted to cry. I looked ridicolous and he must have thought I was a little kid... I just can't get over it. He blushed too and helped me to get up but it was so awkward, I bet he was annoyed by me. I disappeared looking for my uncle and wanted to bury my hand in the ground. Somehow I think, could this be a sign of the destiny that he will be my husband?

Favorite Answer

OMG, you are such a child.  That's not an insult.  Just sayin'...

If you tripped, he caught you, maybe saw your bra.  Actually, he probably saw more than your bra.  But if all that happened, there was nothing to be embarrassed about.  I don't understand why the guy was blushing, unless he's really young, also.  

Sheesh, you both sound like virgins.  

Could this be a sign that he will be  your husband?  Absolutely not.  The way you two are going, it will be a miracle if he ever gets to first base, even.  

Honey, he thought you were a kid because you still are one.  This whole incident is all in your fresh, unsophisticated teenage mind. So you have a "crush" on him. So, he saw you in a wedding dress. So he saw your bra. So you tripped. So what?! Its not LIFE CHANGING, now is it?   Its NOT a "sign of destiny", it was merely a SMALL happening in an otherwise normal day. You are not going to marry your crush. In time , however long THAT takes (!), you won't even remember this, much less think of it as "destiny". Now, go and do something normal for a teenager to do, like your homework.     

• Foofa

Sounds like this guy might be an adult with an actual job and not an appropriate object of affection for you. At any rate his telling of the story would probably go more like, "then this kid tripped and fell on me, hope her uncle doesn't think I'm some kind of pervert". But who knows, perhaps in a decade you and this man will fall hopelessly in love and by then you'll be able to fill out the front of a wedding dress. 

No - it's not a sign, it's not destiny, it's just someone walking into a shop. 

• Trish

No and stop the wishy-washy stuff.  He's probably too old for you and would go to jail if something happens between you two.  Don't get him in trouble become an emancipated minor before you go after these grown men.  Luckily you may never see him again though.

LOL 17 YEARS OLD

no.. at 17 you should be fully grown. if your boobs aren't that big, it'll likely stay that way unless you gain weight there.

nice little young adult novel you got there. is this going to be on wattpad anytime soon? would like to read. DM me the link.

What?  Because he saw you bra he is now going to be your husband?  

No, this is not a sign he will be your husband.  This is not destiny.  Nice try.

Lmao! I don't know what movies you've been watching, but it's time to come back down to Earth, kid.