Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Which god should I worship?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Easy.... just pick one and start to believe all manner of nonsense and woo woo associated with it without any proof or evidence and you are good to go.  Extra points for believing in talking animals, non existent places and magic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Trinity God

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not to state the obvious, but the one Who exists would be my choice.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should worship God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TeeM
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

“18 May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18)

/

• 1 month ago

[the same one, from the book that was read to you, at funerals, weddings, hospitals, oaths & allegiance to federal & state laws.]

King James Bible Version 1885

Amos Chapter 5

8. [Seek him] that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD [is] his name:

Isaiah Chapter 48

13. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: [when] I call unto them, they stand up together.

Job Chapter 9

9. Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

Isaiah Chapter 46

9. Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,

Colossians Chapter 3

17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

• 1 month ago

THERE is only one true GOD the creator of all things the alpha and the omega I AM THAT I AM the GOD of ISRAEL. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Choose any mythical "god" you wish, but there is only one "God," and his name is Jehovah.

Isaiah 45:5-6 KJV — I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Psalm 83:15-18 KJV — So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

• 1 month ago

One who sincerely wants to worship God should worship the true God.  

John 17:3

Hannah J Paul

• 1 month ago

Take your pick.  There are thousands of religions out there - and none can be proven to have the correct answer to life's mysteries.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.