amy asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

If I tell my teacher I’m anxious to go to school, do you think she will have to tell my parents ?

I get really anxious to go to school and I don't know why I just hate the atmosphere, one of my friends has started to really rude to me and she's always moaning at me and I'm fed up of it I also get anxious to talk in front of people and I've told my teachers about this but they still pick on me, I want to talk to my form tutor about it but I'm not sure if I should because I don't want her to tell my parents, I feel like it will be really awkward at home 

You NEED to go to school, if only to improve your English. The expression "anxious to go to school" means you WANT to go to school. But you mean you're anxious ABOUT going to school: that is totally different.

• donnie

She might                                       

• drip

Many students use excuses to get out of oral reports or speaking in front of others. Public speaking is a very common fear. But you need to get over it. There will be many times in your life you may have to speak in front of others.  No matter job you end up at.    Most teachers are not going to allow a student not to participate in class or do an oral presentation because they are anxious about it.

You can tell your form teacher you would  like to talk to them about a personal matter and would prefer they don’t discuss it with your parents.

I doubt they would. Although they will encourage you to talk to them.

Everyone goes through a bad time with a friend.