Is it better, healthier, etc (assuming pandemic is over at that point) to be busy doing things outside the house with people or staying home?

a lone with a hobby or two? I am in my early 40’s and can’t work so I don’t have that outlet.

Favorite Answer

There will come a time when enough people are vaccinated that herd immunity is possible. Until that time, I plan to mostly stay home doing things here, and my forays into the world will allow social distance.

I don't know when I'll feel completely safe going to a concert, crowded restaurant, or a wedding or funeral.

If I were you, I would probably continue to limit contact with others until I felt safe, and gradually ease into seeing friends in circumstances we have made as safe as possible.

I would say go for a walk or whatever.

Have a hobby or two.

Stay home most of the time.