Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it better, healthier, etc (assuming pandemic is over at that point) to be busy doing things outside the house with people or staying home?

a lone with a hobby or two? I am in my early 40’s and can’t work so I don’t have that outlet.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There will come a time when enough people are vaccinated that herd immunity is possible. Until that time, I plan to mostly stay home doing things here, and my forays into the world will allow social distance.

I don't know when I'll feel completely safe going to a concert, crowded restaurant, or a wedding or funeral.

If I were you, I would probably continue to limit contact with others until I felt safe, and gradually ease into seeing friends in circumstances we have made as safe as possible.

• 2 months ago

I would say go for a walk or whatever.

Have a hobby or two.

Stay home most of the time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.